A lot of my favorite blogs do a Friday wrap up. I find so many things throughout the week that I want to share with you that I thought it might be fun to join the crowd and bring you some of my favorite finds on Fridays. Let the “Friday Finds” begin!
1. Nashville’s 12South district is exploding with the most fabulous new shops and restaurants. I am DYING over Emerson Grace—I want everything in this chic boutique. Lots of incredible neutrals (all I wear) and today starts their 30% off winter sale. You’re welcome.
Next-door is Cadeau Gifts (think edgy table settings, art and accessories), Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams (taste the entire ice cream case …. I mean it) and the charming new restaurant Josephine (get the skillet of pretzel bites and the Brussels sprouts).
Just down the street is Holly Williams’ new store, White’s Mercantile. It is amazing. They have everything: dog beds, amazing candles, the softest baby clothes, adorable cooking accessories, cashmere sweaters, cook books, your soon-to-be-favorite jeans, trendy jewelry, bath products, leather clutches, local food, stationery, rare antiques, should I go on? I’d like to move in.
And, to top it all off, my favorite local jewelry designer, Judith Bright, is moving her store from The Mall at Green Hills to an adorable little house in 12South.
2. My top Instagram pic from this week was a picture from my Banana Waffle French Toast with Coconut Whipped Cream recipe. I love this idea from Sprinkle Bakes for a DIY Waffle Mix. May be a great idea for next year’s homemade Christmas gifts?
My Pinterest followers were a little healthier this week and were showing my hummus recipe the love. Speaking of healthy recipes, I can’t wait for you to see my KALE article in next month’s Your Williamson Magazine. Be sure to pick one up around town here in a couple of weeks!
3. THIS VIDEO of a beagle stealing food off the counter made me laugh out loud. Do you see what I am dealing with?!
4. I am loving this DIY project from A Beautiful Mess. I think that it could be totally adorable for a Valentine’s themed tablescape to have a handful of frosted vases with candy hearts messages: “Be Mine”, “Kiss Me”, “Call Me”, “Miss You.”
5. I recently stubbled across this food blogger, Half Baked Harvest. She is incredibly young (still in school) and I am blown away by her photography talent and recipe ingenuity.
Don’t forget to swing by styleblueprint.com and check out my Hot Chocolate Party!