On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me …
Nine Christmas songs for dancing
Eight cups of hot chocolate
Seven swan chocolate eclairs
Six egg frittatas
Five golden gifts
Four colly chocolate lava cakes
Three French Champagne cocktails
Two sugar cookie turtle doves
and a partridge in a pear tart!
One of the best parts of Christmas (besides all the sweets of course) is the Christmas music! From old Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby classics to new favorites by Michael Buble and Diana Krall, Christmas music can get even the biggest scrooge into the holiday spirit.
For my “12 Days of Christmas” series, I’ve got “9 ladies dancing” to some of my very favorite Christmas music.
Atmospheric music is a very important part of any party and Christmas music is a MUST for holiday entertaining. I’ve made it super simple for you too … just press play! Here is a playlist of my all time favorite Christmas tunes:
Oh … and to go with? Stunning shoes for dancing!
1. Jimmy Choo Colada ($1,495) us.jimmychoo.com
2. Alexander McQueen “Armadillo” Sandal ($795) nordstrom.com
3. Jason Wu Leather & Suede Strappy Sandals ($1,195) saksfifthavenue.com
4. Kate Spade Carlton ($598) katespade.com
5. Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes ($1,295) us.christianlouboutin.com
- TIME Tech’s 50-Song Ultimate Holiday Spotify Playlist (techland.time.com)
- The Best Christmas Music Playlists On Spotify, Pandora, And 8tracks (clixto7.com)
- The Perfect Christmas Playlist (sportscityscramble.wordpress.com)
- 12 Days of Christmas: Chocolate Eclairs (stylingmyeveryday.com)
- 12 Days of Christmas: Tomato, Leek and Goat Cheese Frittata (stylingmyeveryday.com)
- 12 Days of Christmas: Chocolate Lava Cakes (stylingmyeveryday.com)
- 12 Days of Christmas: Sugar Cookie Turtle Doves (stylingmyeveryday.com)
- 12 Days of Christmas: A French Themed Cocktail Party (stylingmyeveryday.com)