Here’s what I’m crazy about this week!
1. My top Instagram pic from this week was a picture of Blackberry Pie Pops I made for the cookbook I’m shooting (number 21 out of 100 pies I’m baking, styling and photographing). They are incredibly easy to make and so adorable! Wouldn’t they be cute at a wedding or kids birthday? Check back on my Instagram closer to Valentine’s for some heart shaped pie pops.
This is one of my favorite pins of all time on Pinterest. Probably because I love ice cream (maybe more than pie) and have a German Wirehaired Pointer. Isn’t it the most beautiful photo?
2. Speaking of pie … I love Huffington Post‘s list of The Must Read Cookbooks of 2013. I ordered The Four & Twenty Blackbirds Pie Book from their list—just beautiful.
3. Ordering my Valentine’s this week. These letterpress ones are pretty sweet.
4. Everyone seems to be on the Paleo diet lately. Even Jacobs asked me about it this week and I really like to eat clean on occasion (LOVE Gwyneth Paltrow’s Healthy Turkey Meatballs with Spaghetti Squash). My girlfriend told me about a local Paleo caterer that will deliver weekly meals to your house. It’s called Paleo Works and I have to say the menu looks delicious. Can’t wait to try.
5. SJP at Nordstrom and Brentwood is getting a Nordstrom Rack. Credit card … beware.
Blog Posts from the week:
Chia Seed Pudding
Turkey Burger Sliders with Herb Sweet Potato Fries (make these for your Super Bowl Party!)
A picture I took of my sweet nephew for Halloween got picked up on Southern Living‘s blog, thedailysouth.southernliving.com and I didn’t even know it.