Sorry I’ve been a little MIA this week. I have locked myself in my house to cook, style and photograph an upcoming cookbook. Can’t wait for you to see it but for now everything is under wraps (get sneak peeks as I go on my Instagram … shhh!).
Here’s what I’m crazy about this week!
1. I saw these framed baby animal prints from The Animal Print Shop when we were in Boston and fell in love! I don’t have babies yet, but when I do, these will be a nursery must.
2. My top Instagram pic from this week was a picture of a Pecan Pie I made for the cookbook I am shooting. It’s very similar to the Southern Living Salted Caramel Chocolate Pecan Pie I made for Thanksgiving this year.
3. Gushing over the Washington School House Hotel in Park City. When can I move in?
4. I am immersed in food photography right now and fstoppers.com has some really great tutorials and tricks of the trade.
5. I made this Crispy Mustard Chicken with Carrots recipe from marthastewart.com for dinner one night this week and just loved it! I used sough dough bread instead of rye, just used chicken breasts and served it with steamed broccoli. Putting it on rotation.